29 - 31 October 2013, Bangkok
The only C-level business meeting for the Asia-Pacific and international carrier communities
Join us at Capacity Asia 2013, our flagship event for wholesale telecoms in Asia. With the largest and fastest-growing telecoms markets in the world, Asia is the region to watch in the carrier industry. Meet with 460+ senior carrier executives active in this dynamic and diverse region to network and gain insight into innovative telecoms service offerings and exciting new business opportunities.
New for 2013:
1. Expanded 2 1/2 day agenda: more time to meet with senior-level carrier decision makers
2. Voice and data focus: bring your voice and data teams to maximise your business opportunities
3. Networking functions: benefit from numerous opportunities for informal networking with your peers in a relaxed environment
4. Market overviews: learn about conditions in strategic Asian markets including China, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, India and Bangladesh
Key statistics from 2012:
- The number of delegates from Indochina increased by 47%
- The number of companies participating increased by 58%
- 428 delegates participated from 42 countries
Who should attend?
Capacity Asia 2013 will provide an ideal networking opportunity and valuable business intelligence for tier 1, 2 and 3 carriers, ISPs, data centres, co-location facilities and solution providers active in the Asian telecoms markets.
i3 Workshop Asia 2013
The i3 Workshop Asia 2013 will take place on Friday 31 October 2013 in Bangkok at Capacity Asia 2013. Join senior representatives from the i3 Forum, carriers, MNOs, and solution providers for an update on the development of IPX, and the continuing migration to IP infrastructure. To receive further information on the agenda or how to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 779 7274.
Have your say!
The agenda for Capacity Asia 2013 is currently under development. For more information or to discuss speaking opportunities at the event please contact:
Ian Ferguson, Senior Conference Producer
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7779 7274
Vietnamese operator Viettel is reportedly planning to raise revenues from its overseas operations to approximately $1.2 billion (VND25 trillion) this year.
Hutchison Global Communications (HGC) has exclusively revealed to Capacity it is to partner with Myanmar Posts and Telecommunications (MPT) to launch a data PoP in the country.
Ren Zhengfei, founder and CEO at Huawei Technologies, has spoken to the media in defence of the company's position in US cyber security.
Vodafone Spain has entered into a five year agreement with Huawei to provide management and maintenance services to its network.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has today announced it will open a hub in Istanbul, Turkey.