Dates announced: 2 & 3 October 2013, Panama City
Connecting Central and Andean America with the international wholesale telecoms markets
Capacity Central America 2013 is the executive meeting place for the Central American and Andean telecoms marketplace.
As three new cable systems are launched into the region this strategic growth market has become more important, relevant and exciting than ever before. 2013’s conference will showcase important developments for both fixed-line and mobile ecosystems.
Key take-aways for 2013:
1. In-depth market profiling: who has spectrum? Where? What services do they offer?
2. Regulatory update: market comparisons and key developments such as auction timelines and number portability
3. Spotlight on Colombia: understand the role that this large, rapidly developing market plays in the Central American wholesale landscape
Essential facts from 2012:
- The number of attendees grew by a staggering 47%
- 72 different companies were present
- 22 countries represented
Who should attend?
Focussed on Central American and Andean fixed-line and mobile wholesale telecoms, Capacity Central America is for any local or international service provider, ISP, MNO or affiliated industry wanting to grow their regional partnerships, network or knowledge.
Want to get involved?
The agenda is currently being researched and speakers will be selected shortly. If you would like to have your say please contact: Annabel Helm, Conference Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7779 7275
Capacity Central America is the natural meeting place for wholesale telecom operators in the Latin America area, providing the right forum to understand market trends in the Region, and meet with colleagues and friends.
CEO, GNF TELECOM (UFINET)Capacity Central America has been an outstanding opportunity to meet our existing and potential customers and to take the pulse of what is going on in the region.
Chief Operations and Technology Officer, PROMITEL