21 & 22 October 2014, Colombia
Capacity Conferences is proud to announce Capacity Central America 2014 dates are now confirmed for 21 & 22 October 2014. After 5 hugely successful years in Panama, Capacity Central America is evolving. After extensive market research the overwhelming feedback is that the market is ready and wanting Capacity Central America to evolve and broaden its scope by incorporating the Andean region.
In light of this, this years conference has been refocussed to target the connectivity between Central America and the Andean region. Join us in Bogota, Colombia, for Capacity Central America & Andean 2014, set to be the biggest and most successful meeting place of the year, for the regional telecoms ecosystem.
Key take-aways for 2013:
- In-depth market profiling: who has spectrum? Where? What services do they offer?
- Regulatory update: market comparisons and key developments such as auction timelines and number portability
- Spotlight on Colombia: understand the role that this large, rapidly developing market plays in the Central American wholesale landscape
What’s new for 2014?
- Interconnecting Andean and CA markets, creating better regulatory frameworks to help promote investments into the region.
- Focus on financing network infrastructure, looking into different models of raising capital and wireless connectivity
- Focus on content demand in the region and heavy focus on consumer trends, and how this will drive capacity demand (VoLTE, IPTV)
- Beyond wholesale: reviewing regional mobile broadband developments, 3G, 4G and LTE roll-outs