Thank you to all our attendees for making Capacity Eurasia 2015 our biggest year ever with 364 senior level attendees from 142 organisations from 46 countries representing the entire Eurasian C-level telecoms community in attendance.
Connecting East and West, organisations from Europe, Asia, Middle East, Russia and CIS were be represented this year offering a unique touch point for the Eurasian telecoms ecosystem to build on existing and new partnerships. .
What our past attendees had to say:
"Great event for new business. Capacity Eurasia is a must attend event which opens one door to two continents!"
Get involved with Capacity Eurasia 2016!
George Nikoloudis, Chief Operating Officer, OTEGLOBE
"Capacity Eurasia through the years is getting more and more popular. Eurasia now reprersents the "appointment" for all the carriers looking towards the East!"
Paolo Ficini, CEO, MEDNAUTILUS
Why attend Capacity Eurasia 2016?
● Increase your geographical reach: 50+ countries representing Asia, Europe, MENA, Russia & CIS to meet and extend your global business reach with.
● More networking than ever before: More than 10 hours of dedicated networking opportunities to ensure you don't miss out on meeting Eurasia's key telecoms decison makers.
● Latest telecoms news: 25+ C-level speakers will deliver interactive presentations on the latest telecoms regional news and trends.
● Meet Eurasia's entire telecoms ecosystem: The region's major players and new companies will be represented, including carriers, data centres, investors, content providers, vendors and more
Register to attend:
1) Online: Register your place here
2) Email: Ella Reid at email@example.com
3) Telephone: Call Ella Reid on +44 (0)20 7779 7227
Sales - sponsorship, exhibition, meeting rooms and meeting tables:
Chris Woodward, Account Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7779 7229
Martina Hollbacher, Conference Producer
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 779 7290
Cengiz Oztelcan of Türk Telekom International talks to CapacityTV
Courtesy of Capacity publishing, see an interview with Cengiz Oztelcan, CEO of Türk Telekom International, as he talks about the development of Turkey - the international hub between Europe and the Middle East region.