20 & 21 September 2016, Athens
NEW LOCATION ANNOUNCED FOR 2016: ATHENS, GREECE
The recent events in Turkey culminating in the State of Emergency announced on Wednesday have led to Capacity Media taking the difficult decision to move the venue for this year’s Capacity Eurasia from Istanbul to Athens, Greece. The event will take place on the same dates, 20 and 21 September at the Athenaeum Intercontinental Athens Hotel.
This has been a decision we have not taken lightly. Over the past few days we have been in close discussions with our partners, Türk Telekom International and Turkcell Superonline and we have concluded that for this year it is in the best interests of the event for it to make a temporary move to Greece.
Capacity Eurasia is well established as an important meeting point for partnership and trading in the region and by moving to Greece, one of Turkey’s neighbouring countries and an important pathway to connecting Asia and Europe and the world; the beautiful, historic city of Athens offers an ideal alternative meeting point to develop Eurasia’s wholesale market.
The only wholesale telecoms event that connects Asia, Europe and the Middle East
Now in its 6th year, Capacity Eurasia is the only wholesale telecoms event that connects Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Last year's event brought together over 360 senior-level attendees representing 142 organisations from 46 countries.
Connecting East and West, organisations from Europe, Asia, Middle East, Russia and CIS, Capacity Eurasia offers a unique touch point for the Eurasian telecoms ecosystem to build on existing and new partnerships.
Who will you meet?
● 350+ senior-level executives looking to network and establish new partnerships
● 140+ companies representing the entire Eurasian and international wholesale telecoms community
● 50+ countries representing Europe, Middle East, Asia, North America, Russia & CIS and the Caucasus and Caspian regions
● 15+ industry-leading speakers focusing on connectivity within the region and delivering the latest growth opportunities available to you
What can you expect at Capacity Eurasia 2016?
● Exclusive focus on Iran – Hear about the potential opportunities for wholesale growth in Iran, one of the most important emerging markets in the Middle East.
● Insight into the Caucasus and Caspian region – The event will look at expanding growth in the Caucasus and Caspian region to address growing demands for Tier 1 transit services.
● New Capacity Concierge service – Capacity Eurasia introduces an exclusive onsite service which will provide you with personal introductions to the people you want to connect and do business with.
● Increased networking time – With enhanced networking features including coffee breaks, lunches and evening receptions, this is your opportunity to meet with attendees and grow your business. Plus, our exclusive online networking app MeetMe allows you search the full delegate list, arrange meetings, as well as live-chat during the event.
Cengiz Oztelcan of Türk TelekomInternational talks to CapacityTV
Courtesy of Capacity publishing, see an interview with Cengiz Oztelcan, CEO of Türk Telekom International, as he talks about the development of Turkey - the international hub between Europe and the Middle East region.
What our past attendees say:
"Great event for new business. Capacity Eurasia is a must attend event which opens one door to two continents!"
George Nikoloudis, Chief Operating Officer,OTEGLOBE
"Capacity Eurasia through the years is getting more and more popular. Eurasia now represents the "appointment" for all the carriers looking towards the East!"
Paolo Ficini, CEO, MEDNAUTILUS
Capacity Eurasia not only sits on a great geographical location by literally bridging continents, but also provides a prominent opportunity to meet the biggest players of the wholesale telecommunications area from Europe, Asia, Middle East and the Caucasus region. It is a great event to attend to further foster business relations
Cengiz Oztelcan, CEO, TÜRK TELEKOM INTERNATIONAL