29 & 30 September 2015, Istanbul
Capacity Eurasia 2015 is the only networking platform worldwide, made for and attended by the entire Eurasian C-level telecoms community.
This year the annual event will bring together more than 350 senior level attendees from 140+ global major players and start-ups active in the Eurasian telecoms market.
Connecting East and West, organisations from Europe, Asia, Middle East, Russia and CIS will be represented offering a unique touch point for the Eurasian telecoms ecosystem to build on existing and new partnerships.
Attend this year to ensure your organisation is represented and not miss out on meeting the region's key decision makers.
Download the post-event newsletter to see what you missed in 2014 >>
What our past attendees had to say:
"Great event for new business. Capacity Eurasia is a must attend event which opens one door to two continents!"
George Nikoloudis, Chief Operating Officer, OTEGLOBE
"Capacity Eurasia through the years is getting more and more popular. Eurasia now reprersents the "appointment" for all the carriers looking towards the East!"
Paolo Ficini, CEO, MEDNAUTILUS
● Increase your geographical reach: 40+ countries representing Asia, Europe, MENA, Russia & CIS to meet and extend your global business reach with.
● More networking than ever before: More than 10 hours of dedicated networking opportunities to ensure you don't miss out on meeting Eurasia's key telecoms decison makers.
● Latest telecoms news: 25+ C-level speakers will deliver interactive presentations on the latest telecoms regional news and trends.
● Meet Eurasia's entire telecoms ecosystem: The region's major players and new companies will be represented, including carriers, data centres, investors, content providers, vendors and more
Register to attend:
1) Online: Register your place here
2) Email: Rebecca Bewley at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Telephone: Call Rebecca Bewley on +44 (0)20 7779 7227
Sales - sponsorship, exhibition, meeting rooms and meeting tables:
Chris Woodward, Account Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7779 7229
Martina Hollbacher, Conference Producer
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 779 7290
Cengiz Oztelcan of Türk Telekom International talks to CapacityTV
Courtesy of Capacity publishing, see an interview with Cengiz Oztelcan, CEO of Türk Telekom International, as he talks about the development of Turkey - the international hub between Europe and the Middle East region.