has taken the wholesale industry by storm and has become the largest gathering for the telecommunications industry to reaffirm and establish new business partnerships within wholesale voice, data, enterprise and mobile divisions.
With 1,726 attendees representing 469 companies from 77countries in 2015, the event is now recognised as a pivotal and essential meeting point for all businesses with carriers, service providers, ICTs, OTTs, data centres, VoIP providers, vendors and enterprises all in attendance. Thank you to everyone who attended and we are looking forward to meeting you again in 2016!
With our engaging agenda, attendees were able to discuss the most pressing challenges with the leaders currently shaping the industry.
- A keynote address from the newly appointed Group COO, ALTICE and Chairman for NUMERICABLE-SFR, Michel Combes, who gave us his insight into the future of the industry
- An opening keynote from leading businesses HAPPN, DEUTSCHE TELEKOM ICSS, NETFLIX, TELECOM ITALIA SPARKLE, TELIASONERA INTERNATIONAL CARRIER and TWILIO, discussing the shifting dynamics of the current wholesale eco-system
- Our two part Leadership Series, featuring DEUTSCHE TELEKOM ICSS, TELSTRA, ORANGE, PCCW GLOBAL discussing the future of the wholesale market
- For the first time we launched the Advancing Women in Telco initiative, hosted by AT&T, BCE NEXXIA – A BELL CANADA COMPANY, DEUTSCHE TELEKOM ICSS, TELSTRA, LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS.
See the 2015 event agenda >>
Highlights of Capacity Europe 2015:
1. 1,700+ attendees
2. 420+ companies in attendance
3. 130+ sponsors, exhibitors & meeting table holders
4. 70+ countries represented
5. 20+ C-level speakers
6. 20+ hours of networking