8:00am Registration and networking breakfast
9:30am EXCLUSIVE KEYNOTE: 2024 VISION ENTERING THE ERA OF CONNECTED LIVING
The telecoms industry is predicted to drastically change over the next 10 years. Disruptive technology is volatile, but it is still possible to look at the work being done by R&D labs around the world in order to predict what the future holds for the industry. What kind of evolution can we expect to see over the next decade? Join David Rowan, Editor-in-Chief at WIRED MAGAZINE as he outlines key trends including the Internet of Things, Cloud Computing and trending disruptive technologies and how these will transform the world we live in. As we are heading into an era of truly connected living, are you and your business prepared for it?
David Rowan, Editor-in-chief, WIRED MAGAZINE
10:30am Morning coffee break and networking opportunity
11:30am KEYNOTE PANEL: THE ART OF TURNING CHALLENGES INTO OPPORTUNITIES
Continued, robust growth in connectivity demand, persistent security challenges, and continuing innovation in devices and services are among the trends facing the industry in the years to come. Join the ultimate debate of the year as Capacity Europe 2014 unites the entire industry ecosystem to discuss the challenges and opportunities from their respective point of view.
> New world order: pushing the wholesale business to the next level
- is it time to reinvent the wheel and innovate around the business model?
- discarding traditional models and transforming monetisation of services
- creating a more agile and automated industry to keep up with the fast-evolving forces
> Global outlook: Europe in the international context
- what are the key concerns facing the market and industry for 2015 and beyond?
- outlining the state of cybersecurity, netneutrality and disruptive technologies
> Pursuing a more aggressive growth in an increasingly crowded and converged world
- assessing the impact on the European market from recent large-scale M&A activity
- differentiating from or partnering with new entrants across the ecosystem?
- supplementing traditional offerings with more non-traditional arrangements
> Content-Carrier small-talk:
- are we each others customers or are we partners?
- understanding mutual requirements and identifying a win-win scenario
> Reaching beyond domestic markets and building international reach
- benefits and challenges with international expansion
- assessing and evaluating entry into high growth markets: spotlight on MENA, Asia and LATAM
Sabine Sitterli, Head of Networks EMEA, AKAMAI
Joe Moore, Head of Carrier Relations, BSKYB
Holger Magnussen, SVP, DEUTSCHE TELEKOM ICSS
Eric Schwartz, President, EMEA, EQUINIX
Alexandre Pebereau, EVP International Carriers, ORANGE
12:40pm Lunch and networking opportunity - Sponsored by China Mobile
1:40pm NETWORK SECURITY ROUNDTABLE: CREATING A RESILIENT NETWORK IN A HYPERCONNECTED WORLD
Trust and privacy in the Internet of Things are of top priorities to industry stakeholders. This executive roundtable will outline the scope of the challenge and how to tackle the associated issues in order to bring back the trust and security in our digital world by mitigating the risks of tomorrow. Join leading cyber security experts as they guide you through the issues at hand, the implications of these on your network, and what steps you need to take in order to maintain and build a robust network.
Phil Huggins, VP, STROZ FRIEDBERG
John Vladimir Slamecka, VP, AT&T GLOBAL WHOLESALE & ACCESS SOLUTIONS
Falk Weinreich, EVP, COLT
Eric Leandri, Founder, QWANT.COM
2:30pm Extended afternoon networking session - Sponsored by Telekom Malaysia
Utilise the extended afternoon networking session to visit the exhibition room, network with other attendees and hold meetings.
The meeting planner allows you to contact all registered delegates 4 weeks before the event takes place, allowing you to arrange back-to-back meetings and optimise your time at the event.
5:30pm DRINKS RECEPTION - SPONSORED BY NTT
All attendees are invited to the evening drinks reception. The perfect opportunity to build on contacts in an informal environment