Welcome to the NEW MEETING PLANNER
PLEASE NOTE: Meeting planner for Capacity Europe 2013 will open 3 weeks before the event and will be available up to 1 week after the event.
WHAT IS MEETING PLANNER?
It is an online list of registered delegates that allows you to view each others names, titles and companies to determine whom you wish to meet with while at Capacity Europe 2013. You can then request meetings and manage your meeting timetable before and during the event. You can also set up your own profile so other attendees can see your regional and service interests.
Please click on the button below:
TOP 10 REASONS TO USE MEETING PLANNER:
1) See a list of all registered attendees
2) Message and/or request meetings with other attendees
3) Set times when you are available/not available
4) See when other attendees are available/unavailable
5) View your schedule showing all confirmed and tentative meetings
6) Export your meeting schedule to outlook
7) Print your meeting schedule
8) Set up your own profile
9) Search by name, company or delegate interests
10) Arrive on the day with a fully planned agenda
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
All registered delegates will receive an email 2 weeks before the event with their Meeting Planner login details. Once you receive this email please use it to update your profile and register for access to the meeting planner.
For any questions on Meeting Planner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org