5 & 6 June 2017, Dubrovnik
A gathering for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Eastern and Western European carriers
Brand new for 2017, join the largest Eastern European wholesale event for new business this June in Dubrovnik and take the opportunity to network with 500+ carriers, IXPs, voice SPs, data SPs, data centres, SMS aggregators, ISPs and content providers.
Capacity Europe East will be held 5 & 6 June 2017 in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Capacity Europe East will focus on advanced networking in a relaxed and informal setting offering the best social activities that Dubrovnik has to offer, creating the perfect environment to reinforce existing business relationships as well as establishing new ones.
Your business case to attend Capacity Europe East:
• Capacity Europe East is the only European social meeting uniting international Tier 1’s with Eastern European Tier 2 and Tier 3 carriers
• Trade and partner with companies specialising in voice, data, peering, SMS, content and cloud services who are looking to grow and build their networks within the region
• With two days of non-stop networking, Capacity Europe East is the summer gathering for the wider wholesale community including Western Europe, the Middle East and Asia to focus on creating new business opportunities in the Eastern European market
• In a stress-free environment, Capacity Europe East creates a unique opportunity to meet other like-minded sales and business development managers
• The event will feature three thought-leading panel discussions led by the key organisations leading the way in the Eastern Europe market, providing you with insight into the latest trends across the region
Who will you meet?
• 500+ attendees
• 150+ companies
• 40+ countries
• 50% Eastern European service providers
• 50% international Tier 1 carriers