5 & 6 June 2017, Dubrovnik
A gathering for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Eastern and Western European carrier
Brand new for 2017, join the largest European summer meeting for carriers, IXPs, voice SPs, data SPs, data centres, SMS aggregators, ISPs and content companies. Capacity Europe East will be held 5 & 6 June 2017 in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Capacity Europe East will focus on advanced networking in a relaxed and informal setting offering the best social activities that Dubrovnik has to offer and creating the perfect setting to catch up with old clients, as well as establish relationships with new ones.
Your business case to attend Capacity Europe East:
• Capacity Europe East is the only European social meeting uniting Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 carriers
• Meet companies trading, partnering and specialising in voice, data, peering, SMS, content and cloud services and networks
• As the largest event exclusively focused on the European carrier market with 500+ attendees, you will be able to grow your network with a diverse range of companies
• With three days of non-stop networking, Capacity Europe East is the summer gathering for the European community with a focus on Eastern Europe, creating the perfect platform to raise your profile
• In a stress-free environment, Capacity Europe East creates a unique opportunity to meet other like-minded sales and business development managers
• The event will feature two thought-leading panel discussions led by the key organisations leading the way in the Eastern Europe market, providing you with insight into the latest trends across the region
Who will you meet?
• 500+ attendees
• 150+ companies
• 40+ countries
• 50% Eastern European service providers
• 50% international Tier 1 carriers