3 - 5 November 2014, Amsterdam - early bird offer closing 5 September
Why attend in 2014?
1. Meet with over 1100 attendees from over 360 companies across 80 countries
2. Over 20 hours of networking time available in 3 days
3. Hear an exclusive keynote address from David Rowan Editor-in-Chief WIRED MAGAZINE: "2024 vision: Entering the era of connected living."
4. Hear from over 20 executive-level speakers from the biggest companies in the industry
5. Attend the Global Carrier Awards 2014 and two drinks receptions
6. Get access to MeetMe, Capacity's exclusive online meeting planner tool that allows you to contact and schedule meetings with the 1100+ delegates
Now in its 14th year, Capacity Europe 2014 will once again unite the entire global telecoms marketplace to discuss the evolving industry drivers. This years' agenda will focus on the transformation of the carrier business model.
Top priority boardroom agenda topics on cybersecurity, net-neutrality, mobile broadband developments and emerging markets will take centre-stage during the conference, as global industry experts come together to exchange ideas, outline future trends and create new business opportunities.
The entire European and global telecoms industry will converge for three days for an event that over the last 14 years has become the foremost event for the carrier community.
Click here to find out what you missed at Capacity Europe 2013...