Dates announced: 23 & 24 October 2013, Toronto
Connecting North America with the International Wholesale Telecoms Market
The North American telecoms marketplace showcases a diverse range of innovative solutions, ideas and companies. The emergence of new disruptive technologies, varied competitors and industry consolidation has reshaped the wholesale business model forever.
Join more than 420 leaders in wholesale telecoms as they converge on Toronto to discuss and debate trends and challenges that will provoke the need for continued market evolution.
What is new for 2013?
1. More international wholesale attendees than ever before
2. Spotlight on North America’s impact on Asia-Pac and Europe
3. Attendee growth from the OTT and Content markets
Capacity North America 2013 will build on 2012’s impressive:
- 44% growth in companies represented
- 394 executive attendees
- A busy expo floor with 20 exhibitors
Have your say on 2013’s programme:
The topics, speakers and format are currently being researched and your input is always encouraged. To get involved please contact: Annabel Helm, Conference Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7779 7275