Messaging and SMS World Awards 2016
Now in its second year and following a successful launch with over 30 entry submissions received in 2015, the mobile messaging industrys only awards will take place on Day One of Messaging & SMS World 2016. With double the number of award categories, champagne & canapes on offer and the opportunity for all winners to once again present their services or solutions on Day Two, dont miss the chance celebrate innovation, excellence and vision and set the benchmark for outstanding performance throughout the messaging and SSM marketplace.
The awards ceremony will take place during the conference evening reception on 29 November 2016 at 5:00pm.
Submissions close 4 November 2016. Enter for the chance share your success with the whole of the messaging ecosystem.
We've doubled the awards categories!
To submit your entry, click on your chosen category to download the entry form.
Please return completed forms to Vanessa Barbe at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Best fraud solution for SMS
2. Best A2P SMS messaging provider
3. Best SMS solution
4. Best strategic partnership
5. Most innovative use of SMS
6. Best SMS integration with other types of services
7. Best customer value proposition
8. Lifetime achievement award
Its been an incredible first year for WeFarm since we launched in February. Weve grown to 37,000 users sharing more than 4.5 million interactions without any access to internet already. Winning the Messaging and SMS World Award for Best SMS Solution tops it all off and means a great deal to us. We were delighted to be recognised as innovative and pioneering within the mobile industry, and hope to use the award as springboard to build partnerships around the world. We are convinced that all of this is just the start for WeFarm!
Kenny Ewan, CEO, WeFarm (winner of the Best SMS Solution 2015)
The Messaging and SMS Awards celebrate innovation, excellence and vision and set the benchmark for outstanding performance throughout the messaging and SMS marketplace. The shortlisted companies and especially the winners are validated as award-winning organisations and attain the right to publicise this, both internally and externally. The awards offer hugely credible opportunities to promote yourself, either as an individual or company, and to significantly boost personal and corporate reputations.
Who are the 2016 judges?
2016 judges to be confirmed shortly
What is the criteria for entering the awards?
The categories are open to companies that provide solutions and services within messaging and SMS, aggregators and wholesale carriers. The awards are judged on the companys success over the last 12 months.
What are the entry guidelines?
In the interest of full disclosure, here are some top tips for standing out when submitting work for consideration.
1. Read the criteria carefully, to be excluded on a technicality (and you will be) is annoying.
2. You need to stand out, be memorable.
3. Tell a story, but make it short, because wading through an ocean of text is hard.
4. Make the key take-outs immediately obvious.
5. Dont underestimate the value of a great client endorsement.
6. Think about what is background information, and what was key to your success.
7. Videos and images all help tell your story.
8. Results, results, results the bigger the better.
9. Check your spelling, punctuation and grammar.
10. Do not cut and paste press releases or information from your website.
11. Make sure your entry is based on the success of the last 12 months and not any longer.
How are the awards graded?
All submissions will be graded by the judges using an improved points system to allow further depth of analysis and rigor.