31 January & 1 February 2017, Miami
Thank you to everyone who attended Metro Connect USA 2016 which was attended by 502 delegates from 223 companies and was the biggest event in its 15 year history.
With over 80% of attendees being Director-level or above, Metro Connect has become the fundamental meeting point for strategic conversations with the main players in the US communications and fibre infrastructure.
Driven by an agenda shaped by the metro market leaders, Metro Connect provides a platform to discover and deliberate the most influential M&A activities, the newest technologies and how these will impact your business.
Bringing the most senior representatives from across the US, the event provides opportunities to meet current customers and convert new business leads. Incorporating plenty of networking time in the schedule, there are also hosted breakfast, lunch and evening functions, as well the renowned Beer and BBQ reception.
HIGHLIGHTS OF METRO CONNECT USA 2016:
1. 502 delegates from 223 companies
2. 35+ speakers - the leaders in the metro market debate the changing shape of the industry
3. 10+ sessions on the hottest topics in the market
4. Attendance from the largest Metro players. See who attended
5. All registered delegates had access to MeetMe, our online meeting planner which allows delegates to search the delegate list, contact attendees and schedule their meetings
Sales - sponsorship, exhibition, meeting rooms and meeting tables:
Chris Thompson, Sales Manager
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7779 7231
Camela Cuison, Senior Conference Producer
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7779 8738