26 & 27 January 2016, Miami
With over 80% of attendees being Director level or above, Metro Connect USA 2015 has become the fundamental meeting point for strategic conversations with the main players in the US communications and fibre infrastructure.
Driven by an agenda shaped by the metro market leaders, the Metro Connect USA 2015 conference provides a platform to discover and deliberate the most influential M&A activities for 2016, the newest technologies and how these will impact your business. Take part in the sessions and pose questions to the C-level speakers from the industry to see how you can position your company for the years to come.
Bringing the most senior representatives from across the US, the 2016 event will provide opportunities to meet current customers and convert new business leads. Incorporating plenty of networking time in the schedule, there are also hosted breakfast, lunch and evening functions, as well the renowned Beer and BBQ reception.
Keep in touch!
Register your interest to stay up to date with Metro Connect USA 2016 developments! You will receive updates about the 2016 event agenda, speakers, brochure, companies attending and booking discounts.
Register your interest >>
HIGHLIGHTS OF METRO CONNECT USA 2016:
1. 480+ delegates from 210+ companies
2. 35+ speakers - the leaders in the metro market debate the changing shape of the industry
3. 10+ sessions on the hottest topics in the market
4. Attendance from the largest Metro players
5. New venue - see details
6. All registered delegates will get access MeetMe, our online meeting planner to plan and schedule their meetings at the event
See what you missed in the post-event newsletter >>